Oz Designs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing The Testers

+123
biddybelle
Shelbad
sallyravels
umbribyz
psalm127
Sharonnz
Uneaklynn
nananne
Willowhillhart
Kiwimum1
knitwitkiwi
Calliclaire
Carlak
shortlette
Nurseryrhyme
birka
ViolettaIvanova
Angel3
pixieknitsali
Beee
MeeriG
anotherhopeful
Quinnsgran
jhcsmum
Supurlative
mum2five
hcsmum
Claude30
sewsable
Reillyjoe
2monkeysmum
wildthing1058
Tinbum
mcnutty
tuddlesmama
Tickles114
kellknit
Sweetp
rootoo
Monty
Kezmo
steppinginwater
Reebee
hudfamsix
Emma_B
bellasmama
LoriMum
Noisybabe007
Claysmum
lynleyg
VickiGow
Miissy
mamma5
Tastic
famous five
hetty24tigger
JoLucy
Whitehologram
Dell
oliveandemma
becstar101
Khari
alligatorknits
knitsandknots
BeckyEtal
Mara
snooks
altaze
FeltFusion
cathyrubin
Fairyblue
Smileykylie
Ali
Charys
sezza
emmacr
Kellie
Noli
grubbiejulz
foxslane
Miss-Shelley
Prairiedog
Delilah
Paws
KJ
amyloo
cabbettenz
mazadaz
Kris
serrawerra
Celia
arik
marshmellowmagic
theknitaholic
~sherree~
mrsloops
mrsmov
Fi
Possum
Aurenelia
Woolly-de-Rosie
usthree
howieandcharlie
Pookee
Skyflame
Shortly
hoaenz
Embeca
Bloss
Krissie
nova
Khai
Megan
willownz
Razz
Kimmik
jodesisme
Ali G
mumsbusycrafting
chocohog
Chevgirl
jodulbug
j-j
127 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Introducing The Testers - Page 3 Empty Re: Introducing The Testers

Post by Tinbum Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:49 pm

Hi there,

I'm Ange and I'm going to be a test knitter for Sezza.

I'm an ex-pat living in Australia (for the time being) I have three lovely children, aged 8, 2 and 1, so often find it difficult to fin d time to do the crafty things I love, but will make time Smile

Tinbum

Back to top Go down

Post by sezza Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:42 am

oh welcome Tinbum, didn't see you had been added! will add you to my group now Smile
sezza
sezza

http://www.sezzaknits.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wildthing1058 Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:08 pm

Hi

I'm Deborah (wildthing1058) on rav. I love to knit and crochet. I have one adult son and many fur babies that I have rescued cat . I can't wait to get started on testing as I love to be involved with testing.

wildthing1058

Back to top Go down

Post by 2monkeysmum Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:38 am

Very Happy Hi all! I am Vicki aka 2monkeysmum and about to "test" knit for my first time for Julia. I get myself stuck into many crafts but enjoy knitting and crochet as I can take it anywhere. I have two kiddies aged 10 & 8 and too many nieces and nephews to knit for!! I live in lil old Katikati in NZ and am yet to meet other younger knitters in this town, they must be hiding somewhere!

2monkeysmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Reillyjoe Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:35 am

Hi, I'm Ness, reillyjoe on Rav and I've just gone back to full time work after being at home with my 3 boys for quite some time! I still have every evening to knit though. I'm here to test knit for Sezza, yay, more boy knits!

Reillyjoe

Back to top Go down

Post by sewsable Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:39 am

Hi, I'm Rachelle and I'll be testing for Sezza. Looking forward a nice looking vest for my boys. I'm Sewsable on Rav, same as here and I'm going to put a couple of other items on hold for this.

sewsable

Back to top Go down

Post by Claude30 Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:34 am

Hi, I'm Kiley - knitting nut and I've come to help J-J with testing, while waiting for baby #5 to arrive. Om Claude30 on Rav too (and everywhere else). Cant wait to get started. Thanks for taking me on Julia. Very Happy

Claude30

Back to top Go down

Post by j-j Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:47 am

Claude30 wrote:Hi, I'm Kiley - knitting nut and I've come to help J-J with testing, while waiting for baby #5 to arrive. Om Claude30 on Rav too (and everywhere else). Cant wait to get started. Thanks for taking me on Julia. Very Happy

Thank you Kiley! And welcome!
j-j
j-j

Back to top Go down

Post by j-j Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:48 am

2monkeysmum wrote: Very Happy Hi all! I am Vicki aka 2monkeysmum and about to "test" knit for my first time for Julia. I get myself stuck into many crafts but enjoy knitting and crochet as I can take it anywhere. I have two kiddies aged 10 & 8 and too many nieces and nephews to knit for!! I live in lil old Katikati in NZ and am yet to meet other younger knitters in this town, they must be hiding somewhere!

Ha ha! There must be some there Vicki! Welcome and thanks for your help with the testing Smile
j-j
j-j

Back to top Go down

Post by sezza Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:23 am

sewsable wrote:Hi, I'm Rachelle and I'll be testing for Sezza. Looking forward a nice looking vest for my boys. I'm Sewsable on Rav, same as here and I'm going to put a couple of other items on hold for this.

welcome! and thanks so much Smile
sezza
sezza

Back to top Go down

Post by sezza Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:24 am

Reillyjoe wrote:Hi, I'm Ness, reillyjoe on Rav and I've just gone back to full time work after being at home with my 3 boys for quite some time! I still have every evening to knit though. I'm here to test knit for Sezza, yay, more boy knits!
Yay! Thanks Vanessa!
sezza
sezza

Back to top Go down

Post by hcsmum Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:48 am

Hi Everyone,

I'm Emma (HCsMum here, Rav and TNN) I'm a Mum to two Hunter (4 nearly 5) and Caelyn (2) I've had fits and starts with knitting from when I was wee to when Hunter was born, but didn't seem to finish, then I discovered TNN and then I discovered Rav and once Caelyn was born, lets just say I found my groove!

hcsmum

Back to top Go down

Post by mum2five Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:11 am

Hi ladies Smile
I'm Katrina (Kat), mum2girls on TNN and my4girls on Rav. I have 4 daughters, Bethany 9, Faith 7, Shanay 5 (in a few weeks), Tahlia 2 and our first son due April 29th.

mum2five

Back to top Go down

Post by Supurlative Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:13 am

Hi Everyone

I'm Lisa and about to test for J-J.

I have knit for too many years to count (and if I count them it'll make me feel REALLY old when I'm not!)

I haven't done a lot of testing - mainly cause I knit to sell which keeps me busy and also cause my two kids are teenagers now so I don't have the models. However I now have my first niece who is 5months so woohoo here I come!

I love yarn (in fact I have so much that DH has very politely asked that I perhaps stop buying, not because of the cost but because we're running out of room to put it!), I love ravelry, I obsess over vintage patterns and how to make them modern and I never leave my house without some form of knitting with me.

I do also do other crafts though but knitting comes first.

Bye for now

Lisa

Supurlative

Back to top Go down

Post by jhcsmum Fri May 25, 2012 2:51 pm

Hi
I'm Deb, mother of two, Jake 3 1/2 and Ruby nearly 13.

I think I might be lucky enough to be a tester for Julia's Greyson.

I'm looking forward to another great boy knit.
Thanks

jhcsmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinnsgran Sun May 27, 2012 6:01 am

Hi Im Vicki. Grandmother to Quinn, Caleb and Freya (Laura is my daughter)
Ive been a knitter for a long time with my children and now i spend most nights knitting for the grandbabies.
Im looking forward to trying some new patterns (Laura is looking forward to getting some cute things for her cute children!)

Quinnsgran

Back to top Go down

Post by j-j Sun May 27, 2012 10:59 am

Welcome Vicki and Deb!
j-j
j-j

Back to top Go down

Introducing The Testers - Page 3 Empty Hi

Post by anotherhopeful Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:06 pm

Hi, I am Amie (and also anotherhopeful on tnn and rav) ... Only started knitting properly in the last 18m or so, but thanks to the forums and you-tube, i've learnt alot! I have 2 boys - 3 and 18m - and an injured DH who all keep me very busy, so knitting and crafting is really the only thing keeping me sane some days tongue

I'm going to test Sezza's Maggie dress... excited about knitting something girly and in a bigger size than a baby! I'm sure my niece will be thrilled aswell Smile

anotherhopeful

Back to top Go down

Post by MeeriG Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:58 am

Hello! I'm Meeri, sezza invited me here to test knit Maggie for her. Am I the only one not living in Australia or NZ? Wink I live in Finland with my family (husband and three kids, daughters 6 and 3 years and son 5 years).

I learned to knit ca.20years ago from my mother or grandmother, can't quite remember. I knitted socks and was frustrated, because I never could make them the same size Wink Nobody told me about gauge or swatching or choosing the right needle size... Three years ago I started knitting again, found Ravelry and a knitting group and now I carry my wip in my handbag everywhere and look for yarn stores anywhere I go. (But I still don't like knitting socks!)

:)Meeri

MeeriG

Back to top Go down

Post by Beee Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:27 am

Hi I'm Briony Very Happy

I have 2 boys (9 years and 4 years)

I love knitting! I mainly end up doing things for me or for gifts, but I would love to knit more for my boys.

B
xx

Beee

Back to top Go down

Post by pixieknitsali Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:18 pm

Hi, I am Ali. I'm in the UK but am going to be testing for Kelly

I have two children harry (Cool and Katie (almost 7). I've been knitting for about 30 years now and have been selling my knits for 5 years

pixieknitsali

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel3 Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:10 pm

I'm Aimee. aka angeldunedin on Rav. I'm going to be testing for Sheryl.

I have 3 kids, girl-8, boy-nearly6, girl-nearly3. We live in Taranaki, NZ.

Angel3

Back to top Go down

Post by ViolettaIvanova Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:35 pm

Hi, everybody! My name is Violetta! I am from Norway! I am obsessed about everything knitting related Smile (like most of you, probably). I learned to knit when I was a teenager from my grandmother, but I started knitting alot when my children was born! I have a boy and a girl, but I knit for myself, too! Looove to knit cardigans... and mittens... and hats... and.....

ViolettaIvanova

Back to top Go down

Post by birka Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:03 pm

Hi everybody, my name is Sandra. I'm living in Germany. My mother teached me knitting as I was a child. I have 2 children - a boy and a girl. I love simple constructed garments with a special detail.

birka

Back to top Go down

Introducing The Testers - Page 3 Empty Hi

Post by Nurseryrhyme Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:52 am

Hi, I'm Ruth, Nurseryrhyme here and Rav. I'm going to be a tester for Julia.
I've been able to knit for ages, since high school at least, but was a fairly intermittent knitter until about 18 months ago when my mum, who was a great knitter and taught me, passed away and I figured I'd better take over the reins and get serious, especially as my kids no longer had anyone to knit for them. I'm now totally addicted - to knitting, to yarn, to planning projects, to Ravelry, the whole lot. Oh, and also to the ooh's and ah's from non-knitters when they see my kids in something gorgeous. Smile
I have 3 kids, 6, 5 and 3, and one more on the way. I mostly knit for them. I don't seem to get the time to knit for myself or DH at the moment! But I love being able to finish small thing faster and that way I get to try more patterns out, etc. I usually have a couple of things on the go, a larger item like a size 6 jumper, and a smaller one, like a hat/mittens/baby item, but I do like to finish things!
I also live in a small town in country Vic. So that's me. Smile

Nurseryrhyme

Back to top Go down

Post by shortlette Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:50 pm

Hi -

I'm Charlotte .. shortlette on rav and TNN. I've joined up to test for J-J. I live in New Plymouth and have two sons Alex (5) and Ollie (3.5). I have three nephews ... we're very boy centric in this family but luckily my cousin is pregnant with her second daughter so I do get to knit the odd thing in pink.

Look forward to getting to know you all!

shortlette

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlak Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:03 am

Hello, im Carla, Mama-c on Rav, mum of 2 girls aged 6 and 8 and my son is 3. im here to test for Rachel. Very Happy

Carlak

Back to top Go down

Post by Calliclaire Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:30 am

Hi all, so glad to meet you!
I am Carolyn, known as calliclaire everywhere and am very excited to be testing the new girl's cardigan. I have been knitting since I was 4, so for 37 years now. Wow, I feel old when I say that! But I am young at heart.
I am married with 2 girls, Lauren is 5 and loves anything with hearts, flowers or butterflies. Pink is still her favorite color, but she oohs and aaas over anything I knit her and wears them non-stop. Jessica is 12 and harder to please. She wants to be fashionable and it is hard for me to always get that right. The last sweater I knit for her is being well-worn so I know that is a hit, but the Tweens are hard to please!
I am looking forward to getting to know you all better.

Calliclaire

Back to top Go down

Post by sezza Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:42 am

Oh lots of new testers since I popped in here last!

Welcome Smile
sezza
sezza

Back to top Go down

Post by knitwitkiwi Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:37 am

Hi I'm Tamzin (aka knitwitkiwi) from Napier, New Zealand. I am a busy professional and find knitting as a relaxant and destresser at the end of the working day.

I learnt to knit as a child and have really enjoyed learning new techniques over the last year or so from Ravelry and networking with other crafters.

As I have no children of my own I get enjoyment out of knitting for little people (family, friends and a little in the way of charity knitting) - anyone who is going to get enjoyment out of wearing my creation.

knitwitkiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwimum1 Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:05 am

Hi. I am Karen from NZ and my Rav name is kiwium1. I am excited to be a test knitter! I have grown up children but love to knit for all the extra little people , and big people, in my life.

est knitting will be a challenge for me as I get confused, so I guess that is a strength in as much as I will point to what does not make sense to me. scratch

Kiwimum1

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowhillhart Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:15 pm

Hi!

I am Melissa ~ Willowhillhart on here and Ravelry. I feel like a minority being from the US. But, Rav always recommends Aussie & NZ friends for me. So, I guess it was meant to be!

I am mama to twin 4 year old girls. They love to wear my knits! I also work with my husband on our small hobby farm and at our veterinary office.

Knitting and other fiber crafts have been a life long passion for me. I love and am thankful to be testing such wonderful designs. Very Happy

Willowhillhart

Back to top Go down

Post by nananne Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:21 am

Hi
I am Anne, nananne on here and Ravelry. I'm a French mum. I have 4 kids, a boy Arthur, 12 years old and 3 girls Margaux 9, Isaure 6 and Faustine 3.
I knit since I'm 6 years old. I lobe knitting. I'm enjoying testing new patterns
nananne
nananne

Back to top Go down

Post by Uneaklynn Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:52 am

Hey

I'm Lynn (aka Uneaklynn). Live in Oregon, USA with 4 kiddos, Cyan (girl) 12yo, Levi (boy) 9yo, Kesch (girl) 5yo and Adrik (boy) 3 in 2 weeks.

Learned to knit at same time I learned to crochet but knitting never stuck til a few years ago a friend "retaught" me and I have fallen in love again.

I have never test knitted but knit a lot for friends and family.

Uneaklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharonnz Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:30 am

Hi all

I'm Sharon, Sharonnz on Rav and I'm here to do some testing for Rachel ;-)

Sharonnz

Back to top Go down

Post by psalm127 Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:02 pm

Hi, I am Laura (psalm127 on Rav)
I am a home schooling mama of 7 wonderful blessings, two have already graduated and are in college or working. They are 20yr old daughter,18yr old daughter,12yr old daughter,10yr old son,8yr old daughter,6yr old son and 3yr old son.

When my oldest was turning 13 she wanted to learn how to knit so I bought a Klutz book which had yarn and needles and started to teach her. I had so much fun I taught myself how to make hats,scarves, socks(KAL every month for I think 5 years) then a friend had these cute longies so I just had to try. I have done test knitting for several designers over the year and took last year off from it because of wanting to get some of my knitting done. I also started spinning about 6yrs ago and love it. Too much yarn and fiber and not enough time to get through it all. LOL

psalm127

Back to top Go down

Post by umbribyz Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:33 am

Hi! I am Carrie (umbribyz on ravelry too). I live in the US and I am going to test for Julia. I have knit a few of her designs already and am excited to test the latest. Smile

I learned to knit a few years ago when a dear friend taught me. I have been knitting like crazy ever since. Wink I homeschool my 3 boys (11, 9 and 4) and they keep me pretty busy. They all play sports and I am often knitting on the sidelines for practices and games. Smile
umbribyz
umbribyz

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyravels Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:25 am

Hello, I'm Sally. I've just joined the forum, and I'll be testing for Rachel this week. ☺

I have three kids (8, 7 & 3), a very understanding if long-suffering hubby, and a serious knitting habit.

Right now my day cannot be properly started without some coffee...I'm off to get some. ☕
sallyravels
sallyravels

Back to top Go down

Introducing The Testers - Page 3 Empty Shelba

Post by Shelbad Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:47 pm

Greetings! My name is Shelba, and I am a wife, mother and grandmother who knits, crochets, sews, quilts, and sometimes I spin or weave. In my life away from home I am a college professor and forensic examiner(I provide care for living victims of violent crimes and collect evidence) My fiber skills have been developed over the last 45 years. I make most of what I wear, and special garments for grandchildren and my son/daughter and their spouses. My husband would rather be cold than wear a hat or helmet liner.
My husband and I grow walnuts commercially, and have a large garden that provides out household food. We raise various animals for meat. Lots of canning and dehydrating. We live in California, and have been on our farm for 28 years.
I have offered to test knit a garment for a designer who asked that I register here. It is a cute pattern I believe my grandson will enjoy!
Thank you for this opportunity.

Shelbad

Back to top Go down

Post by biddybelle Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:41 am

Hello everyone!! My name is Holly, I am a stay at home mum of very very soon to be 5. I looove to knit and crochet although knitting is the current favourite!! I have a special relationship with seamless knits at the moment. Just finished my first test knit for j-j about to start the second and have signed up for a fabulous NB size one for Sezza.
Thanks for having me!!

biddybelle

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_twilight Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:59 pm

Hello there!

I'm Shari and I'll be testing for Gabriella!

Glad to be here!

miss_twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by KayKay85 Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:47 am

Hi everyone *waves*, I'm Katie, I live in QLD, Australia with my husband of 6 years & our 5 kids - Bailey (8.5), Jocelyn (6), Cooper (5), Maximus (3) & baby Summer-Kate (almost 9 months).

I LOVE knitting & yarn, and also yarn & knitting! It's my 'down time' & my 'me' time. It might not be much, but it's enough.

This is my first time testing, so I am a bit nervous but mostly excited!

KayKay85

Back to top Go down

Post by Woolymumma Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:16 am

Hi all....I am Cassy,
I am a happily married, stay at home Mum of three kiddies. Jye (11) Maiya (5) and Giaan, nearly 3.
Anything yarn related has become somewhat of an obsession of mine.
I knit...I crochet...I dye my own yarn. I love seeing all the talented people out there, that are turning a granny craft back into a funky modern art form!
Not a day goes by that I do not have either a needle, hook or yarn in my hand...
It is just what I do Wink 
Woolymumma
Woolymumma

Back to top Go down

Post by jodiec73 Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:07 am

Hi everyone, I'm Jodie.  I'm currently on maternity leave, so for now a SAHM to 3 Children - Baily 13, Brydie 11 and Piper 17 months. I rediscovered my love of knitting after my daughter was born last year.
I have joined this forum as I'll be testing for Rachel. This is my first test knit and very excited about it.  Smile
jodiec73
jodiec73

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum