Oz Designs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing The Testers

+123
biddybelle
Shelbad
sallyravels
umbribyz
psalm127
Sharonnz
Uneaklynn
nananne
Willowhillhart
Kiwimum1
knitwitkiwi
Calliclaire
Carlak
shortlette
Nurseryrhyme
birka
ViolettaIvanova
Angel3
pixieknitsali
Beee
MeeriG
anotherhopeful
Quinnsgran
jhcsmum
Supurlative
mum2five
hcsmum
Claude30
sewsable
Reillyjoe
2monkeysmum
wildthing1058
Tinbum
mcnutty
tuddlesmama
Tickles114
kellknit
Sweetp
rootoo
Monty
Kezmo
steppinginwater
Reebee
hudfamsix
Emma_B
bellasmama
LoriMum
Noisybabe007
Claysmum
lynleyg
VickiGow
Miissy
mamma5
Tastic
famous five
hetty24tigger
JoLucy
Whitehologram
Dell
oliveandemma
becstar101
Khari
alligatorknits
knitsandknots
BeckyEtal
Mara
snooks
altaze
FeltFusion
cathyrubin
Fairyblue
Smileykylie
Ali
Charys
sezza
emmacr
Kellie
Noli
grubbiejulz
foxslane
Miss-Shelley
Prairiedog
Delilah
Paws
KJ
amyloo
cabbettenz
mazadaz
Kris
serrawerra
Celia
arik
marshmellowmagic
theknitaholic
~sherree~
mrsloops
mrsmov
Fi
Possum
Aurenelia
Woolly-de-Rosie
usthree
howieandcharlie
Pookee
Skyflame
Shortly
hoaenz
Embeca
Bloss
Krissie
nova
Khai
Megan
willownz
Razz
Kimmik
jodesisme
Ali G
mumsbusycrafting
chocohog
Chevgirl
jodulbug
j-j
127 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Introducing The Testers - Page 2 Empty Re: Introducing The Testers

Post by Noli Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:49 am

Hi, I am Lea otherwise known as Noli (Rav) and Flutterby (tnn). I have been seriously knitting for the last year, but as with others learnt when I was young. My mum cannot believe that it took me 30 years to really get the knack for it.

I have 2 kidlets, Noah who is nearly 6 and Lily who is nearly 3. They are the lucky recipients of my knitting. Mainly the little miss as it is smaller and so many more pretty things for girls. I am also the wife of Jason, who has yet to have anything major knitted for him (did manage to knock out a boyfriend beanie this winter though).

I have just done a test knit for Usthree, although the sleeves are prooving to be my undoing. They are just taking longer than I thought they would.

So that is me in a nutshell.
Noli
Noli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellie Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:08 am

Hi Everyone,

I'm Kellie - aka Kellies on RAV.

I am Married to my wonderful DH Ashley and am Mumma to Ella, who will be 5 in January and Declan who turned 2 in June.

I started knitting not long after Declan was born and have knitted everyday since! If i'm not actually knitting I am usually thinking about it LOL

I have joined as a tester for Shannon - Thanks Shannon for directing me over here - and I hope to test knit for others too Smile
Kellie
Kellie

Back to top Go down

Post by emmacr Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:14 am

hello to all
I'm Marion, emmacr on Ravelry
I'm 31 and I knit the last 9 years mostly for myself and my daughter who is 6 years
I love test design another person even if I create myself
happy to be here
emmacr
emmacr

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:00 am

Hi everyone Smile i'm Donna (aka Knitsandknots) have been around rav since the start and know quite a few of the lovely ladies in here through other forums Smile I am a solo mumma to 3 kiddies Liam is 7, Kaelin is 5 1/2 and Meg is almost 4 Smile Have just gotten back into my knitting after finishing my cert 4 in fitness and i also spin Smile (tho not as much as i would like to)

hope to be able to see more of the forum soon Smile

Donna

Donna

Back to top Go down

Post by sezza Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:50 am

Hi, I am Sarah, sezza on rav as well.

I am j-j's sister Cool and have been knitting on and off since I was about 7. Having my own kids rekindled my interest and I love knitting for them. I love test knitting, and have done quite a few now, mostly through Ravelry.

my kids are James, 3 (started kindy this week! Very Happy ) and Amelia 14months old, and I am a SAHM and love being able to knit while I watch them play.
sezza
sezza

http://www.sezzaknits.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Charys Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:36 am

Hi, I'm Cherie (Charys on Rav).

I was invited over here by Shannon, who taught me how to knit 2.5 years ago (I call her my knitting mentor). The first thing I ever knit was not a scarf, but a pair of longies (before they were Ultimate). Talk about jumping in the deep end!

Since then, my knitting has mostly consisted of more longies and tikki patterns (except for one scarf, and one cardigan).

I've been married for 9 years, mother to a son for 3.5 years and mother to a daughter for 1.5 years. We live in Sydney now, but our hearts (and our house) are in Brisbane.

I knit most days, and sew a couple of times a week. I dabble in lots of crafty activities, but knitting has been the one with the most staying power. I love how portable it is. You can't scrapbook on a bus, or make soap in the park, but knitting can be done anywhere Smile
Charys
Charys

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:58 am

Hi Everyone, just finally catch up on forums so I thought I'd post.

I'm Ali (mum2henry @ punk) on a few forums. I know quite a few names here from around the traps. I've been knitting since I was 2 and crocheting for about as long.

I'm sorta SAHM now to two boys - H 5 and B 4. I used to sell hand knits and soakers under the name of BumNRound back when the boys were babes. I was directed over here by Georgie to test Cassia but unfortunately it still sits unfinished after some avoidable events in my family.

I've really only just started picking the needles up and playing with yarn again.

Ali

Back to top Go down

Post by Smileykylie Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:01 am

Hi I'm Kylie, Smileykylie on Ravelry too!
I'm here to test knit for Tikki.
I have never done a test knit before but have been knitting for many years.
Hubby and I have been married for 10 years and have 2 kids - Ashlee 9 and Mitchell 6.
In between the madness of working part time and the kids after school sports I love to knit, sew and quilt.

Smileykylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairyblue Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:52 am

Hi I'm Angela. Fairyblue on Rav and I am a SAHM to my 3 kids
Madison 10 Aidan 5 Matthew 2.5 soon to be 3 in Jan. I started knitting about 3-3.5 yrs ago and then also caught the dyeing bug so I knit and dye my own yarns

The last year I've taken to testing out patterns and branching out more than just knitting longies since my kids are now cloth diaper free. I really enjoy challenging myself and knitting different things and bigger sizes. My biggest challenge was knitting my daughter a tank top with sock yarn. Very Happy

Fairyblue

http://www.hyenacart.com/Fairyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by cathyrubin Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:29 am

hi, Im Cathy new to testing, but is wondering how long I can still say that for hehe clown

Im new to designing too, so hoping to ramp that up soon.
I have 6 kids, Alex 15, Nick, 13, Vincent 8, Lilli, 3, Quin 2, and little Penny, nearly 9 months.

well thats me, not sure of what else to say hehe flower
cathyrubin
cathyrubin

Back to top Go down

Post by nova Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:07 am

reintroducing myself lol!

i'm still nova, novanz on rav, still blog at Newly made

but now i've been knitting for 5 years, my kids are Alexis - 5yr, Eli - 2yr10m, and Maia - almost 6m! Very Happy

Currently going through a knitting with a vengence streak, just starting my 4th test knit in a month!
nova
nova

Back to top Go down

Post by FeltFusion Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:34 am

Hi
I'm Shadow (FeltFusion on Rav ). I live in UK with my hubby and 3 boys - Nayan 9, Tallin 7 and Ocean 5 (although all about to have birthdays!). I work from home and also home educate the boys.

I've been knitting under 2yrs, but have really taken to it and have tested quite a few items. My main craft (and the reason for starting my business, which now includes knitting too) is felting - both needle and wet, hence the 'fusion'.

FeltFusion

Back to top Go down

Post by altaze Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:30 am

Hi I'm Zofia. (altaze on rav.)
I have 3 kids and a burgeoning knitting habit!
Quite new to testing...this is my 2nd/3rd test knit.
I am looking forward to knitting the Chinatown Jacket for Julie.(skyflame) Smile...just sorting the stash and will begin! Very Happy

altaze

Back to top Go down

Introducing The Testers - Page 2 Empty Introductions Forum

Post by snooks Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:35 am

Hi I am Sue, also known as Knitter Sue on my website, and snooks on ravelry. I absolutely love to knit, and babies and kids seem to receive most of my knitting which is just fantastic. I do look on ravelry for inspiration all the time and cant resist seeing what fantastic designers come up with in their patterns. I have to say that I love to test knit, and it does make you appreciate how much work actually goes into it all! I have two children, well one is almost an adult at age 17. He doesnt like to wear handknits anymore which makes me sad but my 9 yr old daughter still does and she will model for me too which is nice.
snooks
snooks

http://mcintyreknits.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Sun May 22, 2011 2:24 am

Hi I am Jamara, which is my Rav name also and I often go by Mara.
I am madly addicted to knitting and have callouses on my index fingers to prove it.
I am a Mumma to four lovely children Nikau 12yrs, Louie 3 1/2 yrs, Otis 2 yrs and Mila 7 months.
After having 3 boys to knit for I am LOVING venturing into the girly side of knitting but then I get guilty I am playing knitting favourites so whip up boy knits between too.
Louie loves to pose for the camera so makes a superb model.

I have been knitting for 5 years I am self taught and love a challenge.

Mara

Back to top Go down

Post by pyrrha Wed May 25, 2011 8:47 am

Hi Everyone,

I've been prompted over here to do a test for the lovely Georgie Hallam, so to introduce myself: I'm Kate, or Pyrrha on Ravelry, and I've been knitting on and off for nearly 30 years now (I learnt very young!). I got back into knitting when I had my first child, and got totally obsessed when I joined up to Ravelry about 18mos ago. I have a couple of WiPs on the go - usually a large and a small one, and one of them will be simple and one will be more complicated. But up until recently I was a one WiP at a time kind of girl.

I've been a SAHM to my two daughters, Della aged 8 and Ember aged 6. I had intended to go back to work when Ember started school last year, but then we were given the opportunity with DH's work to move overseas, so in Feb this year we took the plunge and moved the whole family over to Oslo, in Norway! We're from Melbourne originally, and will be back there in a couple of years. At the moment I don't have work over here because I don't yet speak the language, so I'm filling my days with knitting Smile

pyrrha

Back to top Go down

Post by BeckyEtal Fri May 27, 2011 3:59 am

I am Becky, BeckyEtal almost everywhere so I am not hard to find. I am excited to be here about to start testing for Tikki.

I started to learn how to knit in 2006 and have been at it ever since. I am a SAHM to Possum 3.5 and Blue, 21months. Some days it seems knitting is the only thing that keeps me sane.

I live in rural NSW and love it here, but wish I had a decent LYS. Thank goodness for the internet!

BeckyEtal

Back to top Go down

Post by knitsandknots Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:40 am

Reintroducing myself. Donna mum to 3 mad kiddies! All love hand knits so plenty of testing done here,. Have tested for shannon before and also a lot for others on ravelry including quite a few testers for elena (anadiomena)

Knitting obsession , who me? Anyway hope i can help out some of you awesomely talented ladies :-)

knitsandknots

Back to top Go down

Post by alligatorknits Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:49 am

Hello all,

My name is Amy, I am mom to 2 little girls, Allie is 5 and Hannah is 3, and we are hoping to adopt a baby after we finish our adoption paperwork in August.

I work full time as a 1st grade teacher and have a shop on hyenacart where I sell my yarns and a few knitteds. I've also started doing a bit of pattern designing. I always like to test other designer's work becuase I think it helps me grow as a knitter and pattern writer. I'm happy to be here!

alligatorknits

Back to top Go down

Post by Khari Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:11 am

Hi all

Alia here, NZ mum to 3 boys, Sebastian is nearly 5, Alex is 2, and Nikolai is 3 months. I also run a small business on the side, selling hand-dyed yarn & accessories under the name Wicked Knits.

I would love to own & run my own yarn store someday, so until then I'll just keep knitting stuff for my family and friends, selling yarn online, and learning as much as possible!

Khari

Back to top Go down

Post by becstar101 Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:49 am

Hi All,
I'm Bec or becstar101 on rav. I live in Melbourne, and have two kids, just turned 4 and just turned 2 (eek, where did my baby go??). I'm just starting to test, and have been knitting regularly for around 18 months, after a looong break since learning as a child.

becstar101

Back to top Go down

Post by oliveandemma Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:42 pm

Hi all...

Im Emma, mum to two lovely boys, Oliver 4 and Lachlan 18 months. I live in Tauranga, NZ (although spent the first half of m,y life in Aus Wink

I love to knit and dye yarn.... and well most other crafty things. Nice to get into some boy friendly test knits.

oliveandemma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dell Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:34 am

Hi everyone,

I'm Dell both here and Rav, real name Delilah. Taught myself to knit about 3 years ago, (gottta love the internet!) when I discovered how great MCN's are with our 3rd DD. We have Ella 7, Chloe 5 and Zoe 3. I have been knitting non stop since and just love it. Barely a day goes by where I don't knit at least a few rows.

I'm about to start my very first test knit for one of my favourite designers and feel very honoured to be doing so. Smile

Dell

Back to top Go down

Post by white-ro Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:29 am

Hi, I am white-rose on Rav and TNN. I have been knitting for many years but only really started in earnest when my oldest was born nearly 12 years ago. My grandma inspired and taught me, she could complete the most complex of garments without even really watching what she was doing.

I have 6 people to knit for and also do some for my nephews and neices if I get time. I have done a couple of test knits, it seems to be a great way to motivate me to finish a piece before I cast something else on! It means I make time to sit down and even just do a dozen rows throughout the day which is sooo relaxing for me!

Looking forward to working with you all.

white-ro

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitehologram Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:41 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm Janine......Whitehologram everywhere I go.

I have 4 kids. 3 girls and a boy.
I've come here because I was lucky enough to be picked to be a tester for Georgie for the Ziggy top. I'm really excited about it bounce
Whitehologram
Whitehologram

Back to top Go down

Post by JoLucy Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:15 pm

Hello!
I'm Jo - JoLucy on Ravelry too - from the UK. Kelly has agreed to let me test her Autumn Cardigan for dd (2.5Y), and I'm very happy to be on board. Also looking forward to seeing the designs all you talented ladies come up with!
Other than knitting, I enjoy sewing & papercrafts - especially scrapbooking. I'm a qualified teacher, but currently work part time as a teaching assistant in a local primary school.
Jo x

JoLucy

Back to top Go down

Post by hetty24tigger Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:43 pm

Hello, I am Esther and am new to testing, although I have been knitting ever since I can remember. I was taught by my Nana. I have two daughter aged 4 years and 16 months and they receive most of my knitted items. I am always open to new challenges and look forward to meeting everyone on here.

hetty24tigger

Back to top Go down

Post by famous five Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:33 am

Hi,

My name is Sarah, I am new to testing. I have just joined yesterday so I can start testing a garment for Tikki. I am very excited about my first test. I have been knitting since I was a kid (I think I pirate with stripes and a patch was my first project at about 8 or thereabouts). I know have five kids myself, 9, 8, 5, 3, 2. Two girls and 3 boys. I discovered circular needles, magic looping and socks for the first time last year and have become serisouly addicted!! It's a whole other world! I have knitted a number of milos and olearia and love Tikki's patterns. Can't wait to knit more!

famous five

Back to top Go down

Post by Tastic Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:16 am

evening all
Im Tastic aka Trish
same user name on rav and TNN Smile
Im a mum of 3. Bailey who is 6 next month, aidan our nicu miracle born at 26w 5d who is 4 1/2.and Adele who is 17months
We now reside in Timaru since the feb earthquake in chch
beginner knitter, first ever item was in high school but just a stocking stitch blanket - made of squares lol I made my first ever garment last year - a versa and well in the past 3 months have began getting the knitting bug lol prefer this to sewing now hahaha
Tastic
Tastic

Back to top Go down

Post by mamma5 Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:36 pm

Hi all,

I'm Holly (mamma5 both on here and Rav). I started knitting again a few years ago after having sold/given away my previous (very small) stash, needles, patterns etc. On a whim I started knitting again and then found Rav. Now my stash lives in its own room in the house!

I have completed test knits for several people including Tikki, Anadiomena, Celia, Gurnard and Mrs Loops. I'm here now to do a test for Julia (j-j).

I knit almost everyday, it is my sanity saver to sit in front of the tv with my knitting (and lap top for Rav) once the kids are in bed.

I work as a teacher, DH works from home so he is here should one of the kids have to stay home from school for some reason. We have 5 children - Damien (15), Jacob (13), Zachary (12), Olivia (11) and Jessica (9). They keep life interesting, that's for sure. My girls love me to knit for them, the boys not so much. I also have nieces and nephews to knit for, so lots of little knits for me which is great.

mamma5

Back to top Go down

Post by Miissy Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:32 pm

Hi,

I'm Cathy (Miissy on Rav). I'm a mum of 4: Ellen (8y), Iwen (4y), Yael (3y) and Lilas (1y). I live in France.

I love knit for my children.

Miissy

Back to top Go down

Post by VickiGow Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:23 am

Hi I'm Vicki

Mumma to Nate
I have been knitting since I was 6, but its taken me until 4 yrs ago to get my head around the difference btw knit stitch and purl stitch (my brain is a little dodgy at times)
I just came across to test knit for Kelly Smile
I also have a cottage licence for her Vanilla Soaker and also for the March Sisters Pinafores Smile
VickiGow
VickiGow

http://thedragonflydreamer.wordpress.com/  as well as http://dra

Back to top Go down

Post by lynleyg Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:57 am

Hi, I'm Lynley and have 2 children. Hayden is 5 and Jemma is 3. I learnt how to knit when I was about 5 but have newly discovered it since I found out about circular needles, seamless knits and Ravelry. Now I seem to have a new addiction.

I seem to be mainly drawn towards the lovely girly knits but do manage to find some to knit for Hayden too. I also knit the occasional small project for DH, family and friends.

lynleyg

Back to top Go down

Post by Um... Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:46 am

Hi Ladies, I'm Sharron, mumma to Clayton and Nathaniel & Claysmum on Rav.
Have been knitting again for about 18months and am doing my first test knit as we speak. I'm a theatre nurse in my normal life and do retinal screening on prems as a side job. Have signed up to do a test knit for Kelly and am really looking forward to seeing what else is new out there! Very Happy

Um...

Back to top Go down

Post by Claysmum Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:22 pm

Um... wrote:Hi Ladies, I'm Sharron, mumma to Clayton and Nathaniel & Claysmum on Rav.
Have been knitting again for about 18months and am doing my first test knit as we speak. I'm a theatre nurse in my normal life and do retinal screening on prems as a side job. Have signed up to do a test knit for Kelly and am really looking forward to seeing what else is new out there! Very Happy
That was from me... forgot to log in Rolling Eyes
Claysmum
Claysmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Noisybabe007 Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:25 pm

Hi All!

I'm Ang (Noisybabe007 just about everywhere) Razz

I have 2 daughters - Olivia (just turned 3 in April 2012) and Vittoria born October 2011.

First learnt to knit when I was about 11, and my Grandma taught me, but picked up again in 2010 - and really enjoy it!

Last edited by Noisybabe007 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Noisybabe007
Noisybabe007

Back to top Go down

Post by LoriMum Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:47 pm

Hello! I'm Lori (LoriMum on Rav), SAHM in Ballarat, Victoria to Catie (5.5yo) & Sarah (3yo), husband to a firie who seems to work wherever we don't live! lol I started knitting almost 2 years ago after 20 years or so of intermittent attempts to figure it out - it "clicked" and I became addicted pretty much immediately! cyclops

Great to see so many familiar names and faces in here - makes me feel more at home. I have done some testing before, but new to this testing forum.
LoriMum
LoriMum

http://www.littlebrownowl.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by bellasmama Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:10 am

Hi I'm Sarah

Loving looking on here and seeing lots of familar faces lol!

Mum to two girls-Bella aged 3 and Madeline aged 13 months. I am Bellasmama on Rav also. I have just picked up knitting in the last few months after learning from my Nana aged 8-10. Discovered there were so many stunning knits out there and it is about all the time I get for crafting at the moment. I am a Primary teacher full time, and have taught my class of year 3 and 4 children how to knit this year.

Have also discovered dyeing of yarn thanks to some of the lovelies I have met on other forums and have loved doing this.

I live in Auckland NZ Very Happy
bellasmama
bellasmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma_B Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:17 am

Hi Im Emma Very Happy Taylasmum on Rav. Have been knitting for a couple of years now (although have fond memories of my mum and nana teaching me as a child) and absolutely love it. I mainly knit for my two children but love knitting super cute wee newborn items for gifts as well. Must get into knitting for myself sometime soon!
Emma_B
Emma_B

Back to top Go down

Post by hudfamsix Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:10 pm

Hi! I'm Beth. I live in California, USA. My DH and I just celebrated our 11th anniversary. We have four kids: Sierra is 9, Tyner is 7, Zeke is 3, and Emma will be 2 next month.

Most of my knitting is for Emma right now, although Sierra is starting to holler that I never knit anything for her (plans for a cardigan are now in the works...). I've been knitting for about two years; I learned so I could knit wool longies before Emma was born. I taught myself using a great DVD and videos on the internet.

I have also dabbled in some yarn dyeing. It's a lot of fun! I don't do it nearly as much as I'd like, though.
hudfamsix
hudfamsix

Back to top Go down

Introducing The Testers - Page 2 Empty Hi!

Post by Reebee Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:26 am

Omgosh! I havent introduced myself! I am Cherie, Reebee here and on Rav, Ree on TNN. I live in Auckland, NZ. I have 4 children, #5 on the way. I am a recent serperatee after a 5.5 year long relationship. I am a total noob when it comes to testing. My main hobby is knitting, followed by crochet and x stitch, oh, and reading. I mustn't forget to mention talking as a favourite past-time, either lol. I look forward to getting to know everyone xD

Reebee

Back to top Go down

Post by steppinginwater Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:50 am

Best I get around to introducing myself... I'm Bec aka Steppinginwater here and ravelry, otherwise known as growingclothie on TNN. My kids are Zachary 7yrs7mths (whose twin sister Willow was stillborn), Hunter 3yrs11mths, and Krystel who is 9mths old.

I learnt to knit as a child and continued closet knitting through my teens. Really fell in love with knitting when I discovered seamless circular knitting. Have a reputation of falling asleep at night with needles in hand and love trying new techniques.

I'm so excited to finally have an appropriately sized daughter to do some testing for tikki after years of being a devotee/ stalker LOL
steppinginwater
steppinginwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezmo Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:47 am

Hello, i'm Kerrianne, mother to 3 and mad knitter, i spend all of my spare time knitting and LOVE waiting rooms and 'watching the kids do sport/swimming'. I also love to keep myself fit so love the gym and jogging as well as a newfound love for yoga/body balance. I've been crocheting for as long as i can remember and my nan has taught me to knit so many times it isn't funny, she taught me again in 2008 and i've been more devoted to yarn since then Smile
Kezmo
Kezmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:08 pm

Hi, I'm Leanne Very Happy

I'm Monty here and on Rav.
I am a SAHM to four wonderful children: Callum(14), Ayla (5), Ethan (4) and Flynn (5 months).
My Granny taught me to knit as a child but I didn't start to knit regulary until after Ethan was born.
I love knitting - it's my favourite "me-time" activity and I would rather stay up late and knit than sleep!

Monty

Back to top Go down

Post by rootoo Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:14 pm

hi!
I'm Rachel. rootoo on Rav
I'm an at-home Mama to Josh (3years) and Oliver (4 months), and we live in shakey ol' Christchurch, lol. I only started knitting around Josh's first winter, so have been knitting just over 2 years but have become thoroughly addicted!
rootoo
rootoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetp Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:59 am

Hi I'm Gabriella also answering to Gabes and Sweetp. I have 3 girls, aged 4,6 and 9 though most of my knitting/designing these days is for adult accessories.
Sweetp
Sweetp

http://www.mahiandaroha.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kellknit Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:49 am

Hi, I'm Kelly. I like knitting small accessories and baby items because they are fast. It also helps push my comfort levels to learn new techniques without devoting too much time to one particular project. I don't have any kids, so I'm always looking for a reason to knits for other people's children. Surprisingly enough, they don't mind...at all! sunny

kellknit

Back to top Go down

Post by Tickles114 Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:20 pm

My name is Patricia, from Dublin in Ireland. I have knitted since I learned in school a long time ago Smile I am Tickles114 on Ravelry and really need to add all my completed stuff on it Smile
I have 3 kids ranging from 10 years DS, 8 yrs DD1 and 5 DD2.
I would love to say I am a 1WIP kinda gal but I have so many requests for Star Wars hats, waistcoats and LaLa Loopsy dolls that it feels never ending.
This year I am really trying to learn crochet and have nearly completed a crochet cardigan for me. It's different shaping to knitting but good to see the lace work coming through. This will be the first piece for me!!!

Tickles114

Back to top Go down

Post by tuddlesmama Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:12 pm

Hi I'm Arruwa, SAHM to 4kids. My boys are 7 and 5, and two girls, almost 3 and a 3month old. I learnt to knit as a child and started again when I was pregnant with my eldest. I live in wonderful Wellington NZ Very Happy

tuddlesmama

Back to top Go down

Post by mcnutty Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:57 am

Hi there, I'm Natalie, McNutty over on Rav.

I have two girls 8 and 5 (and 3/4 thank you!) and I'm here knitting doing a test for the lovely Kelly.

I live in Rotorua Very Happy
mcnutty
mcnutty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum